Sports Medicine International (SMI) provides specialist medical care in Sports and Exercise Medicine. Our Patients include everyone from elite athletes to weekend warriors, from fitness and dance professionals to people simply wishing to remain physically active. Our goal is not just to treat a symptom, but to get to the root of a problem in order to achieve a long term solution. Recognising that many exercise and sport-related injuries do not require surgery, our injury treatments focus on non-surgical options, employing modern and cutting edge technologies such as ultrasound guided ESWT and Platelet-Rich Plasma.
Located in Camden Medical Centre in Singapore, Sports Medicine International is an integral part of the sports services of the Orthopaedics International Specialist Group. Our areas of expertise include:
- Sports Injury Management with particular focus on non-surgical solutions
- Ultrasound Guided Diagnostic and Treatment Procedures
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Treatment for Sport and Musculoskeletal Injuries (download brochure)
- Extracorporeal Shock-Wave Therapy (download brochure in Eng / Mandarin / Bahasa Indonesia)
- Overuse Injuries in runners
- Injuries in middle aged and older exercisers
- Injuries in school-aged athletes
- General Sports Medicine
Reflecting our holistic approach, Sports Medicine International works closely with selected sport & orthopaedic surgeons, physiotherapists, podiatrists, allied health, and sport science professionals where required, in our effort to achieve the best possible outcome.
Orthopaedics International The cornerstone practice of the group, Orthopaedics International is currently one of the largest and most comprehensive private orthopaedic practices in Singapore. ...more >
Neurosurgery International is a one stop practice for spine and brain services. We take a holistic approach in managing our patients, while providing the latest in computer guided brain surgery, stereotactic treatment of brain tumours and vascular abnormalities, as well as minimally invasive techniques for spinal disorders. ...more >