Neurosurgery International (NI) is a one stop practice for spine and brain services. We take a holistic approach in managing our patients, while providing the latest in computer guided brain surgery, stereotactic treatment of brain tumours and vascular abnormalities, as well as minimally invasive techniques for spinal disorders.
Located at Gleneagles Hospital and Mt Elizabeth Hospital, we provide the following services:
- Minimally invasive spinal injections and blocks for treatment of whiplash injuries, neck and back pain.
- Disc replacement surgery to replace damaged or prolapsed discs
- Spinal fusion – instrumented as well as non instrumented fusions
- Excision of spinal tumours
- Stereotactic guided biopsy of brain lesions
- Ventricular-peritoneal shunts
- Computer guided excision of brain tumours
- Radiosurgery for brain tumours and vascular abnormalities
- Routine neurosurgical procedures like ventricular-peritoneal shunts, burr holes, etc.
A team approach to tackling problems is often needed and Neurosurgery International works closely with selected neurologists, physiotherapists, podiatrists, allied health, and rehabilitation professionals.
Orthopaedics International The cornerstone practice of the group, Orthopaedics International is currently one of the largest and most comprehensive private orthopaedic practices in Singapore. ...more >
Sports Medicine International provides specialist medical care in Sports and Exercise Medicine. Our Patients include everyone from elite athletes to weekend warriors, from fitness and dance professionals to people simply wishing to remain physically active. ...more >